Monday, February 21, 2011

Cool Xmas Presents Online images

Check out these xmas presents online images:

meetings
xmas presents online

Image by TheAlieness GiselaGiardino²³
What happens when a Laughing Buddha Turtle meets with a Laughing Buddha Cow? The have a great time together.

Mavee met his new cow fellow friend and is having a good time, while I was meeting Massimo yesterday, my (until-yesterday-just-’online’) friend from Barcelona, who came to Buenos Aires for vacation (an excellent choice ;-) . Check at his album some of the wonderful photos (<– that means I am not in them :-P ) of Buenos Aires he took already.

Yesterday, May 2, was his birthday so our meetting was a little bday celebration too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I got him a present today. (Shhh! You people keep secret until I give it to him tomorrow, I can´t display much information about the present, all I can say now is that Mavee will miss him. *wink wink* ^_^

—————
On a lighter note, the "floor" of the photo is a book, from 2 which arrived yesterday (yay!!!!) from SitePoint -US-. People working in web design, development, programming, graphic design, you may want to check Sitepoint’s library, forum and website (if you hadn´t already! They are a classic.). I´d get all their books, blame it on the damn exchange rate that make them so expensive for us down here.


music_728x90



Cool, images, online, Presents, Xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment