Monday, February 21, 2011

Guys: How is this for an xmas present?

Question by Jo: Guys: How is this for an xmas present?
I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 months and am trying to figure out what to get him for Christmas. He is 41 and loves gourmet cooking, motorcycles, and working with wood. I am worried he has everything he needs in regards to his hobbies.I am thinking of perhaps getting him a cashmere scarf. Is that a decent present? Or any suggestions??
Thanks.

Best answer:

Answer by Homigi
Get him a tool set. it depends on what ll he is at my uncle bought a scrappy old home and turned it into a really nice place he has everything when it comes to tool. Buy him a table saw or a mitterbox

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

music_728x90



guys, Present, This, Xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment